Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Mazdabrook Commons in Parsippany, New Jersey
The Mazdabrook Commons Townhome
conveniently located in Parsippany NJ and is a great place to
Live, Raise a Family, Relax and Enjoy Life!
Parsippany, which was recently rated Number 13 in the Top 20 Best
Places to Live in the country by Money Magazine, lies about
30 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
The Mazdabrook Commons community also feature stand-alone Single
Family Homes - for more information about the
Mazdabrook Single Family Homes Community in Parsippany, NJ,
- A Lovely Townhome Community of 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes
with 2.1-3.1 Luxurious Baths and 1 Car Garages in Parsippany, NJ.
- Low Home Owner's Association/Condo Fees
- All Units have Basements, some of them have Finished
- Modern Townhome Design, Truly Elegant Residences.
- Built in 2002-2004.
- Ultimate Convenient Location! Located in an
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- 2 +/- Miles to the
Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop for bus to New York
- NYC and Hoboken Trains service is available via the Mount
Tabor Station in Nearby Denville.
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 15 +/- minutes drive to the Rockaway Townsquare Mall and
Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ.
Minutes to Major Routes like 46, 202, 53 and
Interstates 287, 80, 280 provide for the Ultimate Location and
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Mazdabrook Commons, Parsippany, NJ: A Complete Living Experience
Mazdabrook Commons was
built from 2002-2004 and there are 222 units featuring 2-3
Bedrooms and 2.1 to 3.1 Baths and an attached 1 Car Garage.
All Units have Basements, some of which are Finished and others
which are not.
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are 3 Floor
Plans to choose from. The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
Mazda Brook Commons differs from other Townhouse and Condominium
communities because it is a Planned Unit Development, which
means each owner owns and is responsible for both the inside and
outside of his/her unit. This allows the association to keep low
maintenance fees. Contact us if you
have any questions about this.
- Number of Units: 222
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Year Built: 2002-2004
- Price: $465,000 - $590,000
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Club House
- Common Features: Modern Townhouse Designs. 1 Car Attached Garages with Direct Access to Units. Large Living Rooms with Formal Dining Areas. 9 Feet Ceilings on First Floors. Good Size Entry Foyers with Guest Closets. Large Eat-in Kitchen Spaces. Full Height Full Basements. Separate Laundry areas with Washer and Dryer hookups. Quality Faucets & Fixtures. Wood Burning Fireplaces. Central Air Conditioning. Economical Gas-fired Forced Air Heating System. Smoke Detectors. Colonial-Look Wood Railings Depending on Model. Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding. Professional Landscaping Around Units, Front & Rear. Underground Sprinkler Systems, Electric, Telephone & Cable TV, Public Water & Sewer System. Beligian Block Curbing. All units have Basements, some are finished. Extra parking for additional cars and guests.
- Schools: Excellent Parsippany Township Public Schools. Mt. Tabor School (Kindergarten-5th Grades). Brooklawn Middle School (6th-8th Grades). Parsippany Hills High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Lakeland Bus Service to New York City is about 2 Miles away.
NYC and Hoboken Trains service is available via the Mount Tabor Station. Routes 202, 53, 10 and Interstates 80, 287 and 280 are all nearby.
- Fun & Recreation: Dozens of town (Knoll Park, Lake Hiawatha Park, etc.), county, state parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. are just a few miles away. About 30 miles to New York City.
- Special Features: Newer and Modern Community. Excellent Location in Historical Morris County. Convenient to all types of Shopping, Bus Service to New York City, Routes 46, 202, 53, 10 and Interstates 80, 287 and 280. All these provide for the Ultimate Location and Home Values.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Mazdabrook Commons, Parsippany, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home at
Mazdabrook Commons you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping
adds a full richness to the charm of this most desirable
community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both
be satisfied here. Relax by the swimming pool or actively pursue
the Tennis Courts. The Choice is Yours.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that at Mazdabrook Commons in Parsippany you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Mazdabrook Commons Experts!
Local Map of Mazdabrook Commons in Parsippany, NJ